What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Persian lamb kidneys with tomato sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Persian lamb kidneys with tomato sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to persian lamb kidneys with tomato sauce recipe. You can cook persian lamb kidneys with tomato sauce using 9 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Persian lamb kidneys with tomato sauce:
- Prepare 5 of lamb kidneys.
- Get 2 of onions. Finely chopped.
- You need 3 of tomatoes, diced.
- Take 2 Tbsp. of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes, cut into the small cubes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 Tsp. of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of flour.
- Take of Butter or Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Persian lamb kidneys with tomato sauce:
- Wash lamb kidneys, and cut into half. Slightly coat in the flour. Heat the oil in the pan, and fry each side for 2-3 minutes. Set aside..
- Slightly coat in the flour..
- Heat the oil in the pan, and fry each side for 2-3 minutes. Set aside..
- In a bowl with tomato paste, add salt- pepper, turmeric and 150 ml. water. Blend together..
- Pour tomato sauce and fried onions over the fried kidneys. Let it to cook for 5 minutes..
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry diced onions until slightly translucent..
- Then add diced tomatoes. Cover the pan, and allow to cook over low flame for 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed..
- Meanwhile, fry chopped potatoes in the oil,.
- Add some salt and turmeric. Stirring occasionally until fried. Serve the kidneys with fried potatoes and salad..
Otherwise all seasonings are on point. This Persian Lamb Shank recipe is a traditional Persian dish – lamb shanks slow cooked in an aromatic broth until fall apart tender. They are a tough cut of meat so they have to be cooked slowly to break down all those fibres! The sauce for these lamb shanks is the braising liquid that is reduced. View the menu from Indian & Persian Cuisines Arana Hills & place your takeaway or delivery order online.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Persian lamb kidneys with tomato sauce makes your day cheerful.