Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Lentils with chorizo recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Lentils with chorizo recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lentils with chorizo recipe. To make lentils with chorizo you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Lentils with chorizo:
- Prepare 750 g of pardina lentils (small ones).
- Take 1 of large spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- Take 3 of carrots.
- Get 1 of garlic clove.
- Prepare 1 piece of ginger.
- Use 1 tsp of aji rojo (or half chopped red chilli).
- You need 1 tsp of pimentón dulce (paprika).
- Take 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Get 1-2 of bacon strips (1 cm wide).
- Prepare 3 of Spanish chorizos.
- Provide of Water.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Use 1 of ripe tomato.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Lentils with chorizo:
- Peel and cut the leek, onion and carrots into very small pieces. Grate the garlic clove and the ginger. Poach it slowly in a pan with olive oil for around 10 minutes (if you are using red chili instead of aji, cut it in very small peaces and add it here!).
- After 10-12 minutes, add the bacon and tomato – peeled and cut into small pieces -, the ají (if you are using it dry), the bay leaves and salt. Let poach for 5 more minutes.
- Then add the paprika, and after a minute, not more (otherwise the paprika will get burnt), add the lentils – previously washed and drained. Add enough water, more than to cover the lentils, but not too much, so that they do not remain watery at the end (we can always correct if water evaporates!).
- When they get to boil, leave them over medium heat for around 20 minutes. Then, add the chorizo (I normally cut it into slices about 1.5 cm thick).
- Cook them for around 20-30 more minutes, until the lentils are soft, and add more water if needed. We normally serve it with some white rice. Enjoy them!!!.
Lentils and chorizo are a match made in culinary heaven, as aptly demonstrated by this recipe. Spicy Lentils with tomato and chorizo. Lentils With Chorizo, recipe, Rinse lentils; place in large pot. Slice the chorizo and serve with the rice and lentils, garnished with the scallion greens. These Spanish and chorizo lentils are a super satisfying meal for those that love robust flavour.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Lentils with chorizo turns your day cheerful.