What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood stew with tomato and chorizo recipe. You can cook seafood stew with tomato and chorizo using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo:
- Get of Freshly baked bread.
- Take of Homemade butter.
- You need 1 kg of mussels.
- Take 250 g of clams.
- Get 1 of fillet salmon.
- Provide 1 of fillet cod.
- Prepare 1 of fillet haddock.
- Get 2 of tubes calamari sliced into rings.
- You need of Fresh parsley.
- Provide of Fresh basil.
- Provide of Stew.
- You need 200 g of chorizo diced.
- Get 1 of diced white onion.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 400 g of plum tomatoes.
- Provide 400 g of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of origanum.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Provide of Smoked paprika.
- Get 250 ml of Cabernet Sauvignon.
- You need 50 g of sugar.
- Get 500 ml of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo:
- Brown onions and garlic in olive oil. Add splash of water to soften. Add tomatoes, paste, sugar and origanum then simmer. Season with salt, pepper and smoked paprika..
- Add water and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and using a hand blender, blitz the sauce until very smooth. Add mustard and stir well. Add the wine and mix through..
- Brown the chorizo in oil and fry king prawns with a 1 tsp butter. Once the prawns have discoloured, add the tomato stew and bring to a simmer. Add all the fish except the calamari, clams and mussels. Add the mussels and clams and place a lid to steam. Once the mussels start opening add the calamari and leave for two to three minutes until the calamari has changed colour..
- Serve the stew in a deep dish with freshly sliced or torn herbs sprinkled on top. Enjoy with torn bread and butter..
Food and Wine presents a new network of food pros delivering the most cookable recipes and delicious ideas online. In Bahia, cooks prepare endless variations of this traditional stew: with shrimp, with fish and shrimp, with lobster. Cod with tomato and chorizo sauce. Chorizo is a brilliant ingredient – you just need a little to add a hit of smoky, spiciness to dishes. John Torode's Mexican-inspired one-pot casserole is packed with shellfish, white fish and plenty of chilli, from BBC Good Food.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Seafood stew with tomato and chorizo makes your day joyful.