Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Cornish Pasty Toyohira-style recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cornish Pasty Toyohira-style recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cornish pasty toyohira-style recipe. To make cornish pasty toyohira-style you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Cornish Pasty Toyohira-style:
- Use 2 of frozen pie sheets.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 100 g of Potato ("Haruka" potato from Toyohira).
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 80 g of Ground meat (pork).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Grated ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Cornish Pasty Toyohira-style:
- Peel the onion and the potato and dice..
- Stir-fry grated ginger and ground pork with soy sauce, mirin, sugar..
- Stretch pie sheets into a circle of about 15cm..
- Place a round plate upside down on them and cut the dough along the shape of the plate..
- Put the potato, ground pork and the onion on the upper half of the sheets, leaving 1.5cm from the rim of cut circular dough..
- Brush beaten egg to the rim of the dough and put the edges together..
- Fold the dough to form a half-circle, put small holes on the surface and brush beaten egg..
- Pre heat the oven to 190℃ and bake the dough for 1 hour..
Cornish pasties plain flour, either butter or margarine or a mixture of butter or margarine qnd cooking fat or lard, cold water to bind, minced beef, medium, potatoes, beef stock, salt and pepper
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Cornish Pasty Toyohira-style turns your day joyful.