What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Fish and beetroot salsa recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Fish and beetroot salsa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish and beetroot salsa recipe. To make fish and beetroot salsa you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Fish and beetroot salsa:
- Get 4 of small diced cooked beetroot.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare to taste of Chillies.
- Get of Mint.
- Take 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need of Fillets of deboned fish 450g at least.
- Get 1 of little butter 😉.
- Provide 5 tbsp of olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Fish and beetroot salsa:
- Make salsa by adding ingredients together(onion, beetroot, chillies, lemon juice, olive oil) mix it thoroughly and chop into even smaller pieces…..
- Bring oven to 220°c. Pop fish on tray put lemon pulp on fish add pepper place in oven wait 20min.
- Serve fish add salsa (enjoy).
To make the salsa, put the beetroot, apple, onion and herbs in a bowl. Try our salt-baked beetroot with mozzarella and lemon salsa recipe. Roast beetroot for dinner party recipes. Pack in salt and bake for two hours, then create a quick and easy yet smart salad with a simple lemon salsa. A perfect light meal for the weekend served with slices of crusty baguette to mop up the juices.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Fish and beetroot salsa turns your day cheerful.