Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Hake fish cakes recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Hake fish cakes recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hake fish cakes recipe. You can have hake fish cakes using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Hake fish cakes:
- Prepare 1 of onion, brown.
- Prepare As needed of oil, olive.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, medium.
- Get 1 tsp of capers.
- Provide 2 of hake, fillets, defrosted.
- Take 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 45 ml of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2.5 ml of pepper, black, grinded.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Hake fish cakes:
- Chop onions finely. Fry in pot on low heat with oil until translucent..
- Chop carrots in quarter disks. Add to onions and cook until soft..
- Add capers to onion mix and fry until they slightly open.
- Let onion mixture cool slightly..
- Take your hake fillets, place them skin side down on a chopping board, take a fork and drag through the fish to shred the meat away from the skin (I chopped the skin and added to my onion to fry for flavour). Mix with onion mixture..
- Slice spring onion and add to shredded hake..
- Toast your slice of bread until crispy. Break bread finely into mixture..
- Add the egg, Worcestershire sauce and pepper and mix together.
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Make patties of approximately 5cm wide and 1cm thick..
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes turning halfway. Take out of oven. Best served immediately..
- Enjoy with some homemade chips.
View top rated Fish cake hake recipes with ratings and reviews. Fish Cakes With Romesco Sauce, Fish Cake Rolled In Nappa Leaves, Sweet and Spicy Fish Balls, etc. Best fish for Thai Fish Cakes. Most of the most common white fish fillets are great here, also very tasty with salmon and trout. Great for: Ling, Tilapia, Snapper, Barramundi, Silver Dory, John Dory, Basa.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Hake fish cakes makes your day cheerful.