What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Sweet sour raw papaya recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Sweet sour raw papaya recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet sour raw papaya recipe. To cook sweet sour raw papaya you only need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Sweet sour raw papaya:
- Take 1 of small onion chopped.
- Take 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Get of Few ginger garlic estimated grated.
- Get 4 of tomato diced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- Use 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of chaat masala.
- Provide Half of tablespoon red chilli powder.
- Get Pinch of black pepper powder.
- You need Half of tablespoon rock salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Get 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use of Few chilli flakes.
- Use of Green raw papaya peeled and diced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of curry leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Sweet sour raw papaya:
- Roast cumin seeds+ginger+garlic.
- Now add chopped onion.
- Make little brown and add diced tomatoes with all the spices together but not lemon juice only.
- Roast masala for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Now add diced raw papaya.
- Cover the utensil and stay at low flame.
- Do not add water bcuz tomatoes make it juicy.
- Now check every after one minute and do it for 15 minutes and soak all the water.
- In the end add lemon juice.
- Yummy nutritious raw papaya ready.
This site is also protected by an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. RAW papaya is used a lot in papaya salad which is very famous and popular all around the world. raw papaya tends to have a little natural vegetable Papaya is sweet. The unripe one is just bland. Only its leaves is bitter – although it's also eaten as vegetables in some asian countries like. Papaya kachumber is a special delicious dish from Gujarat.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sweet sour raw papaya turns your day joyful.