Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for best Chorizo and asparagus salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Chorizo and asparagus salad recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo and asparagus salad recipe. You can have chorizo and asparagus salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Chorizo and asparagus salad:
- Get 1 of third chorizo ring, skin removed and chopped into small chunks.
- Use 1 tsp of olive oil (I used garlic olive oil).
- You need 6-8 of asparagus spears, chopped into chunks.
- Provide 20 of sugar snap peas, halved.
- Use half of red bell pepper, chopped.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- You need half of bag washed rocket.
- Get 10 of cherry tomatoes, halved (I used piccolo variety).
- Use 10 cm of piece cucumber, chopped into chunks.
- Take 1 of large handful of fresh baby spinach, washed.
- You need 1/3-1/2 of ball fresh mozzarella (reduced fat is fine to use here).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Chorizo and asparagus salad:
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the chorizo. Cook for a few minutes to release the juices..
- Add the asparagus, sugar snaps and red pepper to the pan and cook for 10 minutes..
- Whilst the veg are cooking, build your salad – layer the rocket, spinach, tomatoes, cucumber and mozzarella and toss them together on a plate..
- Pile the warm ingredients onto the top of the salad and serve immediately. This make a wonderful main meal but for bigger appetites it can be served with a warm pitta bread and stuffed inside if eating on the move!.
I love to add cubes of pancetta or bacon, smoked haddock and chorizo to a salad, letting the oils flavour the dressing. Taking care that no water gets into the final salad is the best way to assure that the maximum flavor will be enjoyed! Most asparagus dishes are easy to prepare (this is no artichoke or broad bean) and quick to cook (longer cooking makes it go grey All-day breakfast: Yotam Ottolenghi's soft-boiled egg with avocado, chorizo and asparagus. Seeded spears: Yotam Ottolenghi's kale and grilled asparagus salad. Pour off the excess fat from the skillet.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chorizo and asparagus salad makes your day joyful.