What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Shorse bata diye Parshe/Mullet fish in mustard paste recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Shorse bata diye Parshe/Mullet fish in mustard paste recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shorse bata diye parshe/mullet fish in mustard paste recipe. To make shorse bata diye parshe/mullet fish in mustard paste you only need 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Shorse bata diye Parshe/Mullet fish in mustard paste:
- Take 6 pieces of parshe /mullet fish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black mustard paste.
- You need 6 of green chillies.
- Get 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1/4 of th tsp red chilli powder.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- Use 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kalonji (nigella)seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Shorse bata diye Parshe/Mullet fish in mustard paste:
- Clean and wash fish.Discard water and smear little salt and turmeric.Heat 3 tbsp mustard oil fuming hot and fry fish golden brown.Sprinkle kalonji in remaining oil.Add the fish and 1 cup water.Add turmeric,red chilli powder,tomato puree and salt to taste and bring to boil 5 minutes.Meanwhile make a paste of soaked mustard seeds with curd and 2 green chillies.When almost done add the mustard paste and sprinkle 1 tbsp oil.Give 1 boil and garnish with chopped coriander and slit green chillies..
In this one I go back to basics fishing for Mullet down my local estuary. Parshe Macher Jhal Shorse – Shorshe Diye Parshe Mach – Bengali Fish Curry Recipe – Macher Jhaal. Shorshe parshe, Parshe Fish in Mustard Seeds, Bengali cuisine, Asia Traditional assorted dishes, Top view. ustalać ustalony ustawiać ułożony wysychać zachodzić zadawać zastawić zastygać zbiór zdeterminowany zespół zestaw shorshe bata shorshe parshe tasty top view. Bata macher recipe, Bata macher jhol, Bata macher jhal bengali style. Lemon, butter, and mustard are combined to make up the flavorful sauce for these quick and easy broiled fish fillets.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Shorse bata diye Parshe/Mullet fish in mustard paste makes your day joyful.