Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Missi roti Dal Paratha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Missi roti Dal Paratha recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to missi roti dal paratha recipe. To make missi roti dal paratha you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Missi roti Dal Paratha:
- Use 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of Chopped onion.
- Take 1 of Green chilli chopped.
- Take 1 cup of Left over dal.
- Provide as needed of Ghee/ Refined for frying.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Missi roti Dal Paratha:
- Take wheat flour and left over daal in a bowl.Now add Green chilli, Chopped onion, Green coriander leaves, Salt and Gradually add water and knead a soft dough and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Now take small portions of dough and roll into a roti..Now Heat a tawa and Place the rotis on tawa..Apply ghee on both sides until crisp….
- Serve hot with Tea and Malai or curd…..
In Punjabi, we call it missa paratha. Serve it with masala curd or pickle. Missi roti can be served with a dal, aloo sabzi, matar sabzi or even a mango pickle or curd or butter. I usually make the rotis for breakfast and serve with mango pickle. These rotis have to be served hot as on cooling they become slightly dense.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Missi roti Dal Paratha makes your day joyful.