What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Phulkofir Dab Malai/ Malai Cauliflower with Green Coconut recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Phulkofir Dab Malai/ Malai Cauliflower with Green Coconut recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to phulkofir dab malai/ malai cauliflower with green coconut recipe. You can have phulkofir dab malai/ malai cauliflower with green coconut using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Phulkofir Dab Malai/ Malai Cauliflower with Green Coconut:
- Provide 1 of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of posto / poppy seeds paste.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 cup of green coconut paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh creme.
- Provide 1 tbsp of sweet curd.
- You need 3,4 of green chillies splitted.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 2 of cardamom pods.
- Provide 2 tbsp of refined oil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Phulkofir Dab Malai/ Malai Cauliflower with Green Coconut:
- Heat oil in a kadai & fry the cauliflower florets with salt.Then keep them aside..
- In the remaining oil add cumin seeds, bay leaf, splitted green chillies,cardamom pods..
- Then add ginger paste, green coconut paste, poppy seeds paste, sweet curd & stir well..
- Now add the fried cauliflower florets, salt & mix well..
- Add coconut milk, fresh creme.Cover the lid & bring the curry to a boil..
- Then reduce the flame & cook for another 5 mints or to the cauliflower florets are cooked..
- Pour 1 tsp ghee & then switch off the flame.Garnish it with coriander leaves..
- Serve it on a bed of hot steamed rice or besides phulkas, nan & enjoy..
Sprinkle salt and cook covered till the cauliflower just becomes soft. Add a splash of water if it sticks to the vessel. Trim the base of the cauliflower, removing the woody stem and green leaves. In a wide medium bowl, combine the coconut milk with the salt, pepper, spices, lime zest and juice. Holding the cauliflower by its base, dunk the cauliflower into the bowl, using your hands to coat the entire head.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Phulkofir Dab Malai/ Malai Cauliflower with Green Coconut turns your day joyful.