Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for best Oxtail pilau recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Oxtail pilau recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oxtail pilau recipe. You can cook oxtail pilau using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Oxtail pilau:
- Take 1 kg of oxail.
- Get 5 c of pearl basmat rice.
- Take 3 of onions.
- You need of Pilau masala.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Prepare of Capsicum.
- Take 10 c of water.
- Prepare of Ginger& garlic paste.
- Get 5 of potatoes, peeled & halved.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Oxtail pilau:
- Boil the oxtail,set aside.
- Fry onions until golden brown,add capsicum cubes & coriander.
- Add ginger& garlic paste & mix.
- Add pilau masala,mix. Add in potatoes & mix..
- Add in water & salt let it boil.
- Wash rice add into the mixture let it cook until all the water has simmered up..
- Serve & enjoy!!!!.
Make it in the Instant Pot or any electric Pressure Cooker. Pilaf, pilau, pulao or polao is a rice dish or, in some regions, a wheat dish, whose recipe usually involves cooking in stock or broth, adding spices, and other ingredients such as vegetables or meat, and employing some technique for achieving cooked grains that do not adhere. Pilau is one of the meals that define Kenyan cuisine. Pilau is a rice dish that is cooked in a seasoned broth, with some pieces of beef, chicken and sometimes peas, nuts and raisins, and whose brown. Filipino soul food combines oxtails, eggplant, and green beans in a peanut sauce.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Oxtail pilau makes your day joyful.