Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for best Strawberry Mouse Cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Strawberry Mouse Cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry mouse cake recipe. You can cook strawberry mouse cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Strawberry Mouse Cake:
- You need 4 of x 250 ml cream.
- You need 1 of big tub of Vanilla Double cream yoghurt.
- Use 2 of x Raspberry Jelly.
- Get 2 of x packet of Shortbread biscuits.
- Take 1 of x Tennis Biscuits.
- Provide of margarine.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Strawberry Mouse Cake:
- Crumb biscuits and add melted margarine. Press onto bottom of tray and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream, vanilla yoghurt and both jelly sachets. Beat until fluffy..
- Add onto biscuit base and place in fridge overnight to set..
- Decorate with strawberries before serving. It's not too sweet. Enjoy with friends and family..
In a bowl, mix crumbs and butter to blend thoroughly. Arrange strawberry halves around the pan side-by-side, pointed ends up, with cut sides against the side of pan; set aside. Top the mousse with the remaining. Transfer remaining mousse to a piping bag and fill in all the gaps between strawberries, then spread mousse over strawberries, creating a flat top. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, gelatin, sugar and flour.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Strawberry Mouse Cake turns your day joyful.