What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Salt paratha recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Salt paratha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salt paratha recipe. You can have salt paratha using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Salt paratha:
- Get 1 cup of Wheat flour dough.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ajwain/ Carom seeds.
- Provide as needed of Ghee.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Salt paratha:
- Pinch dough Make ball and roll big Apply melted ghee generously Sprinkle salt and ajwain Now fold the Parantha in the desired shape. Here I have folded it like a triangle.
- Place it on hot tawa Flip when one side is done Apply ghee and cook till crispy from the the sides. Enjoy with dal or any curry This can be relished with ginger tea too..
The dough is lined with a tongue-tickling masala paste before rolling, to boost the flavour of the parota. This Masala Stuffed Parota is made with less oil and salt, to make it suitable for those with high BP. Since we have used very little oil in the masala paste, it tends to dry up if left for a long time. The dough for parathas is much like the dough for chapatis. Peel the plastic layers from both sides of the Paratha and place it in a preheated non-stick frying pan.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Salt paratha turns your day joyful.