Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paw shaped green tea custard cream bread recipe. You can have paw shaped green tea custard cream bread using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread:
- Take of Paw Dough.
- Provide 160 grams of ○Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 40 grams of ○Cake flour.
- Use 1/2 of ○Egg.
- You need 1 of ○egg and water together should weigh 130 grams ○Water.
- Take 20 grams of ○Sugar.
- Prepare 7 grams of ○Powdered skim milk.
- Provide 3 grams of ○Salt.
- Use 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Take 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 of – Beaten egg.
- Get of Green Tea Custard Cream.
- Provide 45 grams of ◎Sugar.
- Get 10 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of ◎Cornstarch.
- Prepare 7 grams of ◎ Matcha.
- You need 200 grams of △Milk.
- Prepare 1 of △whole egg.
- You need 6 of drops □Vanilla extract.
- Take 7 grams of □Unsalted butter.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread:
- Place the ingredients marked ◎ into a heatproof dish and whisk them together. Add in the ingredients marked △, and mix well..
- Cover the container with plastic wrap and microwave at 500w for 2.5 minutes. Remove the dish and stir the mixture to distribute the heat, cover and microwave for an additional 2.5 minutes. Remove and mix thoroughly..
- Add in the ingredients marked □ and stir with a rubber spatula until the custard is smooth and glossy. To remove the excess heat, you can now chill this in the refrigerator..
- Put the ingredients marked ○ into the pan of your baking machine, and add the yeast as you normally would for bread dough. Let the dough cycle run through until the first rising has completed. Add the butter to the mixing dough at the 7 minute mark..
- Remove the dough from the bread machine, and use a bench scraper to divide it into 6 equal pieces. Shape these into rounds, and cover with a damp tea towel. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes..
- Use your bench scraper to divide each ball into 3 parts. I part to form the fingers, and 2 parts of equal size to form the palm..
- Further divide the dough for the fingers into four pieces and roll into balls. Sandwich the matcha custard cream between the two palm pieces and form them into a rounded triangle shape, as though you were making a rice ball..
- Firmly stick the fingers onto the palm. Cover the shaped paws with a damp tea towel and let the dough rise for a second time..
- Brush the paws with an eggwash, and bake in an oven that has been preheated to 180℃ for about 20 minutes. The paws are done..
- Here I branded the paw with a paw..
- The cross section will look like this..
Mix yeast with warm water, and Combine bread mix with green tea powder then mix all together. In a pot, add egg yolk, sugar, milk, flour and. Add Thai tea (or you can add any other flavors, like green tea, chocolate or strawberry and so on) into a bowl of milk sugar, egg and salt. The taste of the bread is rather mild. My kids love Matcha taste, so do I, especially used in French pastries.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Paw Shaped Green Tea Custard Cream Bread turns your day cheerful.