Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Pad Kee Mao shrimp recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Pad Kee Mao shrimp recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pad kee mao shrimp recipe. You can have pad kee mao shrimp using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Pad Kee Mao shrimp:
- Use 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 of chili.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Prepare 3 of spring onions.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Use 1 of celery stalk.
- Use 3 of cloves garlic.
- Prepare 1 of bamboo shoots.
- Get 1 of moist wood ear mushrooms.
- Use 1 of precooked shrimp.
- Take 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 of vermicelli rice noodles.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Pad Kee Mao shrimp:
- Mix sauce: oyster, soy, fish sauces, water, sugar, chilli, ginger. Let infuse..
- Heat sesame oil and brown garlic for 30 sec. Add onion..
- After a minute add carrot, celery, spring onion, bamboo shoots. Cover and let for 2 min. Make sure it's not burning!.
- Add softened noodles, softened mushrooms and pre-mixed sauce. Stir fry until liquid is gone..
- Turn off heat and add shrimp. Stir until heated and covered..
What I LOVE about this recipe: Choose the spice level: I love fiery hot pasta. Drunken Noodles (Pad Kee Mao) is a favorite Thai dish made with rice noodles and Thai basil, often eaten in Thailand on late nights after drinking with friends! Drunken Noodles is the literal translation of Pad Kee Mao because the theory is that these spicy Thai noodles should be eaten with an ice cold beer and that they are a great cure for hangover. I can confirm both cases to be true! This Thai noodle dish is a very popular both in Thailand and in Thai restaurants outside of Thailand.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Pad Kee Mao shrimp turns your day joyful.