Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Vickys Peach Melba Overnight Oats, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Vickys Peach Melba Overnight Oats, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys peach melba overnight oats, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys peach melba overnight oats, gf df ef sf nf using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Vickys Peach Melba Overnight Oats, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Get 120 g of gluten-free rolled oats (1 & 1/3 cups).
- Take 300 ml of light coconut milk or milk of choice (1 & 1/4 cups).
- You need 400 g of can of peach slices in syrup (14 oz).
- Get 140 g of fresh raspberries (5 oz).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Vickys Peach Melba Overnight Oats, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Mix the oats and milk together in a bowl and add a splash of the syrup from the tinned peaches to sweeten.
- Roughly chop 2 peach slices per serving bowl and lay evenly at the bottom.
- Add 2 spoons of milky oats over the top – it should be liquidy for the oats to soak up.
- Mash the raspberries with a fork, reserving around 8 for decoration. Mix with 1 tbsp or so syrup from the tinned peaches to sweeten then divide evenly between servings.
- Add another 2 spoons of milky oats then another layer of chopped peaches.
- Finally divide the remaining oats between the bowls and top with the reserved raspberries.
- Cover with clingfilm and let stand in the fridge overnight. Perfect breakfast for the next day! I topped mine with some cream coz that's the way I roll on a Saturday morning lol.
Som den førende kilde til gaming nyheder på nettet, bringer Gamer.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Vickys Peach Melba Overnight Oats, GF DF EF SF NF makes your day cheerful.