Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Chirashisushi for Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chirashisushi for Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chirashisushi for hinamatsuri (girls' day) recipe. You can have chirashisushi for hinamatsuri (girls' day) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Chirashisushi for Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day):
- You need 900 ml of worth raw rice, cooked.
- Take 10 cm of square sheet of Kombu seaweed for dashi stock.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 8 of Eggs.
- Get 1 of Lotus root, medium sized.
- Take 8 of Dried shiitake mushrooms, large.
- Take 1 of Burdock root, medium sized.
- Prepare 1 of Cooked bamboo shoot in brine, medium sized.
- You need of Sushi vinegar.
- Use 100 ml of Vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Snow peas.
- Prepare 1 of Red pickled ginger.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Chirashisushi for Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day):
- [Filling 1 carrot ] Julienne the carrot into 3-4 cm lengths. Put the carrot in a sauce pan and enough dashi stock to submerge. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and a pinch of salt. Cook until all the liquid has evaporated..
- [Filling 2 bamboo shoots and burdock root] Slice the bamboo shoots into 3 cm long batons. Shred the burdock root. Cook separately or together..
- Pour the dashi stock, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of mirin and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce. Cook until all the moisture is evaporated..
- [Filling 3 shitake mushrooms] Rehydrate the shiitake mushrooms and put them in a sauce pan. Combine the dashi, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of mirin and cook..
- [Filling 4 lotus root] Slice the lotus root thinly and cook with 1/3 cup of vinegar and 3 tablespoons of sugar until the liquid has evaporated..
- [Thin omelets] Beat the eggs with 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt and 2 tablespoons of katakuriko dissolved in water. Make thin omelets and slice thinly..
- [Sushi rice] Add the kombuto the rice and cook. While the rice is really hot, mix in the sushi vinegar and leave to rest for 1 minutes. Mix well and cool the rice at the same time using a fan for glossy rice grains..
- Mix the sushi rice with the fillings from Steps 1 to 4 and garnish with thin omelet, cooked snow peas and red pickled ginger on top..
Learn more about the doll festival and the special dishes for Hinamatsuri. Learn more about the doll festival and the special dishes for Hinamatsuri. Chirashi-zushi (scattered sushi) A bed of sweetened and vinegared sushi rice is topped with ingredients in the Hina Matsuri colour palette of green, white, pink and yellow, and might feature things like crab meat, omelette strips and raw fish. One of the five seasonal festivals, or sekku, Hinamatsuri celebrates girl children and prays for their health and happiness in the coming year. During Hinmatsuri, families with daughters will display a set of elegantly crafted dolls depicting members of the imperial court in.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Chirashisushi for Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day) makes your day cheerful.