Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Paratha (Indian Flat-Bread) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Paratha (Indian Flat-Bread) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paratha (indian flat-bread) recipe. To make paratha (indian flat-bread) you need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Paratha (Indian Flat-Bread):
- Provide 300 g of white flour.
- Use 300 g of whole wheat flour.
- Take 6 tbsp of melted butter.
- Use 300 ml of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Paratha (Indian Flat-Bread):
- Mix the white and wheat flour together well, then slowly introduce the water a 1/2 cup at a time until the dough becomes like pastry. Knead well, cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
- shape a handful of dough into a tennis ball shape, then roll out to around 12 inches diameter on a lightly floured board.
- sprinkle with flour, and then brush one side with 1 tbsp of melter butter.
- next, roll the flattened dough up ….
- until it looks like a swiss-roll.
- then twist the rolled dough into a spiral shape,.
- flatten, and then press into an 8 inch circle with your rolling pin.
- cook each side for 1 to 2 minutes in a clean, very hot pan, then add 1/2 tbsp of melted butter and cook each side again for 2 minutes, and serve!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Paratha (Indian Flat-Bread) turns your day cheerful.