Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Fried Snapper Roe recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Fried Snapper Roe recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried snapper roe recipe. To make fried snapper roe you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Fried Snapper Roe:
- Provide 500 gram of snapper roe.
- Use 2 tbsp of lemon juice (or lime).
- You need 2 tsp of shallot paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- Get 1 of egg, whisked.
- Take of Oil for frying (maybe 1/4 cup since you don't need to deep-fry it).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Fried Snapper Roe:
- Pour lemon juice to coat the snapper roe..
- Combine garlic and shallot paste (you can always grind them with mortar and pestle or use food processor if need be) with salt and ground coriander. Mix well..
- Carefully slice the roe to preferable thickness. Put the slices inside the paste and coat well..
- Heat the oil in a pan. (I used medium heat) When the oil is hot, coat the slices of roe with egg, then fry..
- Flip the roe occasionally until golden brown..
Categories: Pages with broken file links. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Arrange snapper on two large platters and chill until ready to serve. To serve, top one platter of snapper with half the cucumber, roe, onion and chervil, season to taste with black pepper and lime. Dot the braised shallots around the edge of.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Fried Snapper Roe turns your day joyful.