What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Beer battered fish recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Beer battered fish recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beer battered fish recipe. You can cook beer battered fish using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Beer battered fish:
- Use 8 of fillet hake.
- You need 340 ml of beer/alcohol free beer.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need To taste of salt and pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- You need 500 ml of sunflower oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Beer battered fish:
- For the batter, mix all the ingredients (beer, flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, turmeric) together. If you don't have turmeric, you don't have to use it. Turmeric gives the fish that golden delicious colouring.
- Heat a pan with oil. Since it's shallow frying, the oil should be about 1/2 the pan high. Pat the fish dry. Coat the hake fillets in the batter and put into the oil. It's really quick and it burns quickly so stay near the pan so you can turn the fish..
- Put the fish on drying rack or on kitchen towel. They retain a lot of oil so make sure you drain then..
- When you're ready to serve, serve the fish with whatever side you like..
While recently researching various beer-batter recipes online, I discovered an interesting revelation. Some recipes have you coat the fish in flour before it goes in the batter, but some do not. Beer battered fish is easier to make at home than you think. Stay in, make your own and save some money. What could be better than that?
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Beer battered fish turns your day cheerful.