What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for complete Veg burger recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Veg burger recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg burger recipe. You can have veg burger using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Veg burger:
- You need 3 of burger buns.
- Prepare 3 of big bolied and mashed potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced vegetable (carrot,capsicum,green chillies)peas.
- Provide 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of chat masala.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 3 of cheese slices.
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare As required of Green and salad (lettuce,slices of tomato and onion).
- Provide 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare For of slurry (2tbsp maida and 3tbsp water)mix together.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Veg burger:
- First in a pan heat oil add chopped onion saute when they turn light brown add green chillies and all the mice vegetables,cook on high flame for two minutes.add boiled and mashed potatoes then add all the above spices.mix well that all spices mixed together. Cook 2-3 minutes. Turn off the flame let it cool down..
- Now make patties from the potato mixture.coated with bread crumbs and dip into the slurry.in a pan heat oil and shallow fry all patties on both sides until they turn crisp and golden brown.
- Now slice the burger buns horizontally.in a pan add roast it with some butter..
- To Assemble the burger. Take one piece of bun to apply little mayonnaise and pizza sauce. Place lettuce then patties.put slice cheese and sliced onion and tomatoes, spread ketchup on it. Sprinkle little salt and pepper powder.Cover it and serve.
I know many of your answers would be YES!. You can make a veg burger at home as well as we can have them in the fast-food centers. The homemade burgers can be cooked with a broiler or grill, fried in the skillet or frying pan, or barbecued. Find veg burger stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Veg burger turns your day cheerful.