Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy My little pony chocolate b.day cake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent My little pony chocolate b.day cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my little pony chocolate b.day cake recipe. You can cook my little pony chocolate b.day cake using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly My little pony chocolate b.day cake:
- Provide of Moist Choc cake :.
- Provide 500 ml of sifted flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of bicarb soda.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Get 180 ml of cocoa powder.
- Get 500 ml of sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 250 ml of hot water mixed with 3 tsp coffee.
- Provide 125 ml of oil.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- You need of Buttercream :.
- Use 4 Tbs of soft butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of icing sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of milk.
- Prepare 2 drops of pink colouring.
- Get of Blue chocolate ganache :.
- Provide 1 Tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 250 g of white chocolate.
- You need 2 drops of blue colouring.
- Get of Deco for cake :.
- You need of Smarties.
- Use of Edible glitter.
- Get of My little pony figurines.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking My little pony chocolate b.day cake:
- Preheat the oven at 180°C sift dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, bicarb soda, salt, cocoa powder, sugar) together. Beat eggs with vanilla, add oil, milk and hot water, add to dry ingredients and mix till smooth. Pour into 2 round greased pans and bake 20/25min or till cake is done. Leave cakes to cool and freeze till needed..
- Prepare the buttercream by adding all ingredients (butter, icing sugar, milk, pink colouring) together and mix till smooth. Spread a thin layer of buttercream on one cake layer and then add the other layer of cake on top. Ice the sides of the cake and smooth it out. Place the cake in the fridge to set..
- Prepare the blue ganache. Melt the butter in a pot, add the milk and choc pieces and stir till the chocolate melts. Leave it to cool and thicken slightly, add the blue essence and stir. Pour some of the ganache into a squeeze bottle. Take the cake out and drip the sides from the top of the cake. Harder, you press the longer the drip. Leave it to set and apply the rest of the ganache on top of the cake. Add the figurines on the cake and make the rainbow with the smarties. Use the edible glitter a.
For my niece's sixth birthday, I made an easy My Little Pony Rainbow Wonderland Cake by borrowing her My Little Pony mini figures and putting them on top of that delicious Pastel Rainbow Meringue Heart Cake. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. I still love My Little Pony. Advertising allows us to keep providing you awesome Cook this wonderful cake for your best friend on her special day. Isn't it nice to just surprise some This super tasty strawberry cake is a nice change from the chocolate and vanilla cakes every one is.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your My little pony chocolate b.day cake turns your day joyful.