Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Chicken feet stew with Pumpkin bread recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Chicken feet stew with Pumpkin bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken feet stew with pumpkin bread recipe. To cook chicken feet stew with pumpkin bread you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Chicken feet stew with Pumpkin bread:
- You need of Chicken feet (plus or minus 20).
- Use 4 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of carrots.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of green pepper.
- Get 1 of garlic glove.
- Use 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Provide 2 Tbs of Masala spice.
- You need 2 Tbs of holsum.
- You need 2 cups of cubed pumpkin.
- Use 2 of medium sized eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Chicken feet stew with Pumpkin bread:
- Boil the chicken feet in water for 30 minutes and rinse. Return to the stove and cook until tender..
- In a pan heat oil add sliced onion, half sliced garlic and stir until transparent. Add spices, sea salt and continue to stir. Add grated tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes on low heat..
- Once the chicken feet are well cooked add them into the tomato, do not drain the chicken feet water add it to the cooking tomato as well, about a cup of that water. Add round sliced carrots. Cover the pan and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. When almost done at the remaining cubed garlic..
- Peel the pumpkin and cut into cubes. Boil in water until soft, making sure the water has completely evaporated and the pumpkin is almost dry. Mash until smooth and allow to cool..
- Beat eggs, add baking powder and cinnamon. Add the mixture to the cooled pumpkin and mix well. Put in a microwave safe dish and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes..
- Slice the bread, put in a bowl and top with chicken feet stew. Serve warm and enjoy..
Remove top and set aside; discard seeds and loosen fibers from inside. Place pumpkin in a shallow sturdy baking pan. Spoon stew into pumpkin and replace top. Brush outside of pumpkin with remaining oil. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chicken feet stew with Pumpkin bread turns your day cheerful.