Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for best Peach Glazed Pork Chops recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Peach Glazed Pork Chops recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach glazed pork chops recipe. You can have peach glazed pork chops using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Peach Glazed Pork Chops:
- Provide 4 of boneless pork chops.
- Provide 1 of small jar of peach jelly.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use to taste of Pepper.
- Provide to taste of Garlic salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Peach Glazed Pork Chops:
- Season pork chops and pour melted butter over on both sides..
- Turn stove to medium hung and in a small sauce pan pour peach jelly in. Add honey and brown sugar and stir. Simmer 5-7 minutes.
- Place chops on grill cook 4 minutes then turn. Cook 2 minutes then add glaze and cook 2 to 3 minutes then remove from grill. Enjoy!.
That gives you the beautiful grill marks, and locks all the juices inside. Put the pork chops and bell peppers in a shallow dish; season with salt and pepper. This page contains recipes for peach glazed pork chops. The flavor of pork is well suited to the addition of fruit to the dish. Stir in stuffing mix, peaches and reserved syrup.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Peach Glazed Pork Chops makes your day cheerful.