Hello guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Beef & Oyster sauce with black pepper recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Beef & Oyster sauce with black pepper recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef & oyster sauce with black pepper recipe. You can have beef & oyster sauce with black pepper using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Beef & Oyster sauce with black pepper:
- Take 1 of sirloin or rump steak.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of red chilli or pepper.
- Provide 1 of green chilli or pepper.
- Provide 1 of carrots.
- Use 2 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of fresh crushed black pepper.
- Use 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take of Marinate.
- Provide 1 Tsp of light soy sauce.
- Get 2 Tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of dry sherry.
- Provide of Stir-fry Sauce.
- Take 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of sweet dark soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tsp of sugar.
- Take 2 Tbsp of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Beef & Oyster sauce with black pepper:
- Cut beef to thin pieces and marinate with marinate ingredients for at least half an hour..
- Prepare and chop all ingredients.
- Mix the sauces to be stir-fry sauce and leave it aside.
- Heat up the pan with high heat..
- Add chopped/ crushed garlic then add marinated beef and 1 Tbsp black pepper. Stir-fry until the beef’s cooked..
- Add onion, carrots, chillies, the rest of black pepper and some water. Stir fry them together..
- Add the mixed stir-fry sauce. Stir-fry until you see the thick sauce..
- Turn of the heat and plate. Add more crushed black pepper to garnish..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Beef & Oyster sauce with black pepper turns your day cheerful.