Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for best Ginger loaf recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Ginger loaf recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger loaf recipe. You can cook ginger loaf using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Ginger loaf:
- Prepare 125 g of margarine.
- Provide 2 cups of flour.
- Provide 2 TSP of baking powder.
- Use 1 TSP of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 TBS of ginger spice.
- You need 1 TBS of cloves.
- Provide 1 TBS of nutmeg.
- Use 1 TBS of mixed spices.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar brown.
- Use 125 g of golden syrup.
- Use 2 cup of Amasi.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 TBS of vanilla essence.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Ginger loaf:
- Pre heat oven 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cream the margarine and sugar together.
- Then after mixing the add the eggs and vanilla essence..
- Then sift the flour and add all dry ingredients and mix with the mixture of eggs.
- Mix and add Amasi until the mixture is runny and easy to pour on the pan.
- Grease your pans and dust it with flour the pour the dough and bake for 30 minutes once it's baked remove it and cool it.
Fill your kitchen air with holidays spices and enjoy a slice guilt free. I added some cinnamon and used grated ginger instead of powdered ginger for a stronger taste. I like to add extra ginger because I love ginger loaf to be super spicy. Check out our easy tea loaf with juicy dates and fiery ginger. This moreish cake recipe is easy to make and packed with plenty of flavour – perfect.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Ginger loaf makes your day joyful.