What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Fresh Peach Cheesecake Crumble Bars recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Fresh Peach Cheesecake Crumble Bars recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh peach cheesecake crumble bars recipe. To cook fresh peach cheesecake crumble bars you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Fresh Peach Cheesecake Crumble Bars:
- Get of FOR CRUMB MIXTURE FOR CRUST AND TOPPING.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of oats, I used Quaker old fashioned oats.
- Get 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of iight brown sugar, packed.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of PEACH CHEESECAKE LAYER.
- Use 8 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Take 2/3 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Take 2 of large 3ggs, beaten.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 5 cup of about 6 medium fresh peaches, peeled, pit removed and sliced in about 1/4 inch slices.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE.
- Use 12 oz of semisweet chocolate, melted right before using.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Fresh Peach Cheesecake Crumble Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with baking spray.
- In a bowl with a fork mix flour, salt, baking soda, oats , light brown sugar, cinnamon and butter until moistened and combined.
- Press half of the flour/ oat mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes then cool while making filling.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla, eggs and cinnamon until smooth..
- Spread cream cheese filling evenly over baked crust.
- Evenly line up peach slices on filling.
- Sprinkle remaing flour/oat crumble evenly over peaches.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until filling is just set and topping is golden.
- Cool on rack 30 minutes before adding chocolate drizzle. Melt chocolate for drizzle in microwave or double boiler. Drizzle over top. Chill until set.
- Cut into bars.
Farm stand peaches make the best desserts…small, super sweet and juicy! You certainly can use canned peaches for this recipe, drain them well. But the flavor of fresh, sun-ripened peaches add the taste of summer that can not be beat. Two layers of buttery crumble surround a fruity filling of fresh peaches enhanced with lemon juice and warm spices in this delightful dessert bar recipe.. These homemade peach crumb bars are always a hit.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Fresh Peach Cheesecake Crumble Bars makes your day joyful.