Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Basic Butter Cake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Basic Butter Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basic butter cake recipe. You can cook basic butter cake using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Basic Butter Cake:
- Get of a.
- Use 250 g of salted butter.
- Get 200 g of castor sugar.
- Provide of b.
- Take 4 of large eggs (70g each).
- Get of c.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 4 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- Provide of d.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 200 g of plain flour.
- Use of Note:.
- Get 1 of . Salted Butter and eggs should be at room temperature.
- Take 2 of . Caster sugar has finer texture than the regular white sugar. However, regular white sugar can also be used in this recipe.
- Get 3 of . Oven temperature varies. Adjust accordingly.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Basic Butter Cake:
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease the sides of 4 mini baking tins with butter and line the base with baking paper. Note: Bake this cake using any preferred baking tin. I use 4 minis as i want to stack them into layers..
- Using electric hand mixer, beat A until pale and creamy..
- Add B (eggs) one at a time and beat well after each addition..
- Add C. Beat until batter is smooth..
- Next, sift in half of D. On low, beat for few seconds. Stop and remove the hand mixer. Sift in the rest of D and fold using rubber spatula until well – combined..
- Pour batter into baking tin (s). Bake at 170°C for 30 mins for smaller baking tins or 40-50 minutes for a bigger pan. Cake is done when a toothpick or skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean..
- Leave to cool before storing..
Based on a recipe that Marcella Valladolid credits her mother for. In mixer bowl, on medium-high speed, beat butter and sugar until. Traditional, rich, soft and fluffy butter cake. This is the best butter cake recipe. This easy recipe yields sweet and buttery cake with simple ingredients!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Basic Butter Cake makes your day cheerful.