Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla peach kickin' sweet tea recipe. To make vanilla peach kickin' sweet tea you need 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea:
- Provide 1 quart of Vanilla vodka.
- Provide 2 quart of Sweet Tea.
- Get 2 can of Peach halves.
- Provide 12 pints of sized mason jars.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea:
- Open peach halves and place one peach half per jar.
- In small pot bring 3 or 4 cups of sweet tea to a boil.
- Pour super hot tea (evenly distributed) in the mason jars over the peaches. This brings out the peach flavor in the tea.
- Let sit for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix vodka and remaining sweet tea together and pour that mixture into the mason jars (once again, evenly distributed).
- Invite your friends over and take pictures of the aftermath! Or just enjoy it next to the creek 😊☀️🌻.
Host a Peach Tea Party and add a pitcher of Sweet Tea for your Sweet Tea This Oolong loose tea is from Taiwan. Sweet peaches is available loose or in our cold-brew pouches. Pop one pouch in your pitcher, and it will. "Southern, fresh peach iced tea made with fresh, homemade peach syrup. Refreshing, sweet ice tea, perfect for those hot summer day!" Hey I'm a classic sweet tea girl through and through! I prefer not to have a lot of bells and whistles when it comes to my sweet tea.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Vanilla Peach Kickin' Sweet Tea turns your day cheerful.