Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Japanese Soy Ginger Oyster recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Japanese Soy Ginger Oyster recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese soy ginger oyster recipe. You can have japanese soy ginger oyster using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Japanese Soy Ginger Oyster:
- Prepare 300 g of Oyster.
- Get 30 g of ginger.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Use 1.5 tablespoon of Mirin (Japanese sweet Sake seasoning).
- You need 1.5 tablespoon of Sake.
- Take 1.5 tablespoon of sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Japanese Soy Ginger Oyster:
- Please choose big oyster.
- Wash well and drain.
- Shred ginger thinly.
- Mix all the seasoning and ginger.
- Put oyster in pan and start boiling.
- When oyster is done, take all the oyster from the pan.
- Continue boiling and make the sauce thicker (half amount).
- Put the oyster back in pan and cook with low heat for 10 minutes..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Japanese Soy Ginger Oyster makes your day joyful.