Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Japanese Oyster Rice recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Japanese Oyster Rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese oyster rice recipe. To make japanese oyster rice you need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Japanese Oyster Rice:
- Prepare 200 g of oyster.
- You need 30 g of carrot.
- You need 60 g of mushrooms.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of rice (Japanese rice).
- Use 1 pack of natural Dashi pack or 1 teaspoon Dashi powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Japanese Oyster Rice:
- Wash rice and soak.
- Wash oyster with salt and water and drain.
- Oysters 100g cut half and chop carrot and mushrooms.
- These are mushrooms I choose. Shimeji and Eringi mushrooms, up to your own choice..
- Put the rice, water 2cups and Dashi powder..
- Put all seasoning, shredded carrot and mushrooms and cut oyster and another pinch of salt to add the taste..
- After boiling, let it go for 12 minutes with low heat.
- Just after cook, put rest of oyster on the rice and leave for 10 minutes. Let's eat! Today's dinner..
- If you don't use Japanese rice please put more water. Or please choose Chinese rice..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Japanese Oyster Rice makes your day cheerful.