What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Whiskey Peach Chicken recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Whiskey Peach Chicken recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whiskey peach chicken recipe. You can have whiskey peach chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Whiskey Peach Chicken:
- You need 12 of whole Chicken Thighs, Bone-in, Skin-on.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 of whole Yellow Onion, Diced.
- Get 1-1/2 cup of Whiskey.
- Prepare 12 of ounces, fluid Barbecue Sauce.
- Get 1 jar of Peach Preserves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get 2 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Use 4 cloves of Garlic, Peeled.
- Get 3 of whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Whiskey Peach Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Heat oil & butter in a heavy pot over medium-high heat. Place chicken thighs, four at a time, in the pot, skin side down. Brown both sides, then remove to a plate and repeat until all chicken is browned..
- Pour off half the grease, then return pan to stove. Add onions to pan and stir, cooking for 2 minutes. Pour whiskey into the pot, being very careful if you're using an open flame. Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan, allowing whiskey to reduce for 2 minutes..
- Pour in barbecue sauce, peach preserves, water, and Worcestershire sauce. Throw in garlic cloves. Stir until combined..
- Place chicken in a large deep baking dish and pour your peaches and sauce on top and place in the oven, Cook for 1 1/2 hours, then remove from oven serves about 6 people..
See more ideas about peach whiskey, alcohol drink recipes, whiskey ice tea. Includes chicken thighs, olive oil, butter, yellow onion, whiskey, barbecue sauce, peach preserves, water, worcestershire sauce, garlic. Peach & Whiskey Barbecue Chicken (adapted for a pressure cooker). My five weeks of medical leave comes to an official end, as of today. Whiskey Peach Barbecue Sauce is a tingly, sweet, flavor punch for your mouth.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Whiskey Peach Chicken turns your day joyful.