Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for best Octopus in a spicy tomato sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Octopus in a spicy tomato sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to octopus in a spicy tomato sauce recipe. You can cook octopus in a spicy tomato sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Octopus in a spicy tomato sauce:
- Take of Large octopus.
- Use Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Get Handful of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Get of Olive oil.
- Take to taste of Chilli.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Glug of wine.
- Take of Bread to serve.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Octopus in a spicy tomato sauce:
- Prepare octopus. Chop into decent sized chunks.
- Chop garlic, fry in oil. After a min or two add octopus. Cook for a few min on medium and then add wine. Let it evaporate. Add chopped tomatoes. Then add chopped cherry tomatoes. Add salt and chilli to taste.
- Cook on lowest flame for about an hour. Serve with bread :).
Octopus is an odd ingredient that I see at the fish markets all the time but never cooked until I found this recipe. Cooking Channel serves up this Octopus in Tomato Sauce recipe from David Rocco plus many other recipes at CookingChannelTV.com. In a pan, heat up the extra-virgin olive oil. Add the garlic, chile peppers, and anchovies and let cook together. Add the tomato puree, octopus, salt, and black.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Octopus in a spicy tomato sauce makes your day joyful.