What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Japanese Mushroom Sauce & Fish recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Japanese Mushroom Sauce & Fish recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese mushroom sauce & fish recipe. You can cook japanese mushroom sauce & fish using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Japanese Mushroom Sauce & Fish:
- You need 2 of Fish Fillets *about 300g, Today I used Barramundi, but I often use Salmon.
- You need 2 pinches of Salt.
- You need of Finely Ground White Pepper *optional.
- Use of *Note: Today I pan-fried the Fish Fillets after coating them with Plain Flour, so I used Flour and a small amount of Oil as well.
- You need 1/2 of Spring Onion 1 *finely chopped.
- Get of Mushroom Sauce.
- Use 1/2 cup of Dashi Stock *OR 1/2 cup Water & 1/4 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Soy Sauce *alter the amount to suit your taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Mirin.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Grated Ginger.
- You need 100 g of Shiitake, Shimeji & Enoki *OR add as much as you like.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Potato Starch *mixed with 2 teaspoons Water.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Japanese Mushroom Sauce & Fish:
- Season Fish Fillets with Salt & White Pepper, and set aside..
- Cut Mushrooms into small pieces and slices. Place all the ingredients, except for Potato Starch, in a small saucepan, and bring to the boil. When Mushrooms are cooked, mix Potato Starch and Water very well, and add to the sauce. Sir until the sauce thickens..
- Cook Fish Fillets in your favourite way. Today I coated them with Flour and pan-fried with a small amount of Oil..
- Place the Fish on a serving plate, cover with the Mushroom Sauce, sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion, and serve..
This sauce makes the simple fish into an extra special dish. Since they're Japanese mushrooms, I decided to go with a Japanese style marinade. The soy sauce boosts the natural umami in the mushrooms while the vinegar makes for a tangy preservative. The mitsuba and shiso lend an awesome cedar/mint flavor, but if you're not able to find these herbs, basil and cilantro would taste great too. Mushrooms contain polyphenols and selenium, as well as antioxidants that are unique to mushrooms (like ergothioneine, which scientists are now beginning to recognize as a "master antioxidant").
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Japanese Mushroom Sauce & Fish turns your day cheerful.