Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for best Masala Bajre ki Roti/paratha yummy recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Masala Bajre ki Roti/paratha yummy recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala bajre ki roti/paratha yummy recipe. To cook masala bajre ki roti/paratha yummy you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Masala Bajre ki Roti/paratha yummy:
- Take 1 bowl of bajre ka aata.
- Use 1/2 cup of methi.
- You need 2 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of green garlic.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli.
- Prepare as required of Ghee.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Masala Bajre ki Roti/paratha yummy:
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients and knead a dough..
- Then make a small circular shape and flatten it like roti..
- On a tawa cook the roti using ghee from both the sides.
- Now serve it with chutney or curd..
Not only are these usually cooked with ghee, but also served with lots of ghee or butter smeared on top of them! Indeed, Punjabi cuisine is bent on pampering the diner. Masala paratha is one such delicious variation. I have already shared some more variations like: Cabbage paratha; Peas paratha; Lauki paratha; Veg paratha ; Palak paratha; Masala paratha is spiced but not spicy or hot. though you can increase the red chili powder and garam masala powder to increase the spiciness in the parathas. You can serve masala paratha with any dry veggie dish or gravy.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Masala Bajre ki Roti/paratha yummy makes your day joyful.