Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Kale Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Kale Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kale salad with peanut butter dressing recipe. You can have kale salad with peanut butter dressing using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Kale Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing:
- Get 100 g of Kale.
- Use 1/2-1 of Carrot.
- Take 2 of Red Cabbage Leaves.
- Provide 1/4 of Red Onion *optional, thinly sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Toasted Peanuts *coarsely chopped.
- Prepare of <Peanuts Dressing Ingredients>.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Peanut Butter.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Hot Water.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2-1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Ra-yu (Chilli Oil).
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Kale Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing:
- Remove thick hard stems from Kale. Thinly slice the leaves. Other vegetables are also thinly sliced..
- Place all vegetables in a large bowl and add a pinch of Salt and mix well..
- Place Peanut Butter in a small bowl, add Hot Water and mix well to loosen. Add the other dressing ingredients and mix well..
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and combine well..
- Sprinkle coarsely chopped Toasted Peanuts and drizzle some more Ra-yu (Chilli Oil) if you like, and serve..
If you haven't made the dressing yet, do that next. This peanut dressing is super versatile—you can toss it with any number of vegetables for a salad, or drizzle it over simply steamed or roasted vegetables The cabbage definitely holds its own against the dressing, in a rugged slaw like way, and you can use any kind of kale you want—I like to use baby. Vegan and gluten free chopped Thai Kale Salad with edamame, mango and veggies. Tossed with a flavorful peanut ginger dressing. The perfect lunch or picnic salad.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Kale Salad with Peanut Butter Dressing makes your day joyful.