Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Apples recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Apples recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy peanut butter granola apples recipe. You can cook healthy peanut butter granola apples using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Apples:
- You need 1 of Apple (sliced).
- Take 3 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of Favourite Granola.
- You need 3 tbsp of Dark Chocolate Chips (Melted).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Apples:
- Chop Apple's into 8 slices.
- Spread pb.
- Sprinkle on cinnamon and granola.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave and drizzle the melted chocolate on your prepared Apple wedges.
- Place Apple's wedges in fridge for 10-15mins to allow chocolate to harden or enjoy right away!.
This Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Recipe is a tried and true family favorite in our house! We love enjoying it over yogurt or with a splash of almond milk! This vegan granola recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, oil-free, and refined-sugar free! Melt together margarine, peanut butter and honey. Add oatmeal and toss to coat completely.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Healthy Peanut Butter Granola Apples makes your day cheerful.