Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Oats Masala Bhakhri (Gluten-free) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Oats Masala Bhakhri (Gluten-free) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats masala bhakhri (gluten-free) recipe. You can cook oats masala bhakhri (gluten-free) using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Oats Masala Bhakhri (Gluten-free):
- Take of Oats Flour.
- You need of Sorgham Flour (Jowar Flour).
- Provide of Ginger, Garlic, Chilli paste.
- You need of Cumin Seeds.
- Get of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get of Turmeric Powder.
- You need of Coriander-Cumin Powder.
- Get of Sesame Seeds.
- Get of Fenugreek Leaves (Methi).
- Take of Water for kneading the dough.
- Prepare of Oil/Ghee for greasing.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Oats Masala Bhakhri (Gluten-free):
- In a mixer jar take wholegrain oats and crush them into a fine powder (your oats flour is ready). You can use readily available in the market also..
- Take a large bowl, add oats flour, add Sorgham (jowar) flour, salt and mix well..
- Add ginger, garlic, chilli paste..
- Add cumin seeds..
- Add the spices, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander-cumin powder..
- Add sesame seeds and mix everything well or you til the spices are evenly combined..
- Add finely chopped fresh Fenugreek (Methi) leaves..
- Mix everything, add water and form a nice dough. Add water as required and do not add at one go..
- Grease your hands with oil or ghee and form 3" balls similar to roti dough balls..
- Take the dough ball and flatten it, sprinkle some oats flour on both the surface..
- Using a rolling pin roll it into a nice chapati like thickness (at least 1-1.5cm thick). Gently roll it, because the flour is gluten free it can be difficult to roll as the dough keeps breaking. You can also roll it keeping it in between two plastic sheets..
- Keep a pan or mud pan on medium flame and toast the bhakti on both the sides. When you flip the side gently flip else your bhakri can break into small pieces..
- Serve it with curd(dahi), pickle(aachar), green chutney, ketchup or enjoy with chai(tea). Enjoy!.
How to Be Sure Your Oats Are Gluten-Free. Oats are often praised as one of the healthiest breakfast options around — but many people are also. Many farmers who grow oats rotate their crops. That means they also grow grains that have gluten (like wheat, barley, and rye). These grains get mixed in with the oats during harvesting and transport.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Oats Masala Bhakhri (Gluten-free) turns your day cheerful.