Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Easy beef Massaman curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Easy beef Massaman curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef massaman curry recipe. To cook easy beef massaman curry you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Use 500 g of diced beef.
- Get 800 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 2.5 of red curry paste.
- You need 1 Tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of ground coriander.
- Provide 1/8 Tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 1/4 Tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of ground clove.
- You need 1 Tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 4-6 of cardamom pod (crushed).
- Get 3-4 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 2-3 Tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 2 Tbsp of Tamarind paste or 1 Tbsp vinegar (if you don’t have Tamarind paste).
- Take 1-2 Tbsp of peanuts or crunchy peanut butter.
- Get 4-5 of cherry Tomatoes.
- Use 2 of potatoes peel and cut to pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Easy beef Massaman curry:
- Simmer diced beef and 400 ml coconut milk for 1.30- 2 hours. Leave it aside..
- Add ground cumin, ground coriander, ground nutmeg, ground white pepper, ground clove, 3/4 Tsp ground cinnamon and 4 crushed cardamom pod into small bowl. They will be added to red curry paste to make Massaman curry paste..
- After 2 hours, start the curry. In the big sauce pan, add vegetable oil and heat it up with medium high heat. Then add red curry paste and pre mixed dried spices. Cook them until fragrant. If you use Massaman curry paste, you don’t need to add pre mixed dried spices..
- Reduce the heat to medium and add 300 ml of coconut milk. Cook until you see the oil split (around 5- 10 minutes)..
- Add peanuts, star anise, 2 cardamon, and 1/4 Tsp ground cinnamon. Reduce heat to low, cover pan with lid for 5 minutes..
- Add potatoes, onions, tomatoes, 100 ml coconut milk. Mix them and leave for 5 minutes with the lid on..
- Add the cooked beef, around 100 ml of cooked beef coconut milk and the rest of coconut milk. Add fish sauce, sugar, salt and tamarind paste. Leave it simmer for 10 minutes..
- Taste it and add more sugar, salt or tamarind paste up to your taste (if needed). With low heat, leave it for half an hour..
- Now it’s ready to be served..
This beef Massaman curry recipe does take a bit of time to cook as you want to slowly cook the beef so they become tender, soft, and melt in your mouth. Next, stir fry the spices before adding the beef. This CRAZY delicious slow cooker beef massaman curry is very easy to make & needs NO Love beef massaman curry? Originating in Thailand, this incredible recipe is CRAZY delicious Back to the beef massaman curry though. This really is a great recipe to get you into Thai flavours.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Easy beef Massaman curry makes your day cheerful.