Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for interesting No bake oatmeal balls recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent No bake oatmeal balls recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to no bake oatmeal balls recipe. To make no bake oatmeal balls you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good No bake oatmeal balls:
- Get 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Provide 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Provide 1/4 cup of honey.
- Provide 1/3 cup of shredded coconut.
- Take 1/3 cup of raisins.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking No bake oatmeal balls:
- Measure out your ingredients.
- Mix the peanut butter and honey till smooth.
- Add in the raisins, oatmeal, coconut.
- Mix together till all is mixed Use a tablespoon, spoon the mixture and with wet hands form into balls.
- Keep in the fridge for a quick breakfast or snack on the go.
- Makes 20 balls.
Kids can help make these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls. They can help pour and mix all the ingredients together! These are perfect for kids on the go as they are packed with protein. There are so many things I love about these energy bites. How to store Oatmeal Protein balls.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your No bake oatmeal balls turns your day cheerful.