Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Banana and peanut butter smoothie bowl recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Banana and peanut butter smoothie bowl recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana and peanut butter smoothie bowl recipe. To make banana and peanut butter smoothie bowl you only need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Banana and peanut butter smoothie bowl:
- Get 1 cup of frozen banana.
- Take Half of a cup of almond or full cream milk.
- Use 2 of dates.
- Provide 1 tbs of peanut butter.
- Provide of Goji berries, coconut flakes and extra peanut butter to top.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Banana and peanut butter smoothie bowl:
- Blend the banana, milk, peanut butter and dates until smooth in a high powered blender.
- Spoon into a coconut bowl (as pictured) or any other bowl.
- Top with goji berries, coconut flakes and a dollop of peanut butter (optional).
A peanut butter banana smoothie for a healthy breakfast. These frozen chocolate covered peanut butter banana bites are the perfect healthy warm weather treat. Peanut Butter Banana Bread is a peanut butter lover's dream banana bread! This classic peanut butter banana smoothie is no exception. I generally only started my days with smoothies because they were fast, convenient and packed full of nutrition.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Banana and peanut butter smoothie bowl makes your day cheerful.