What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Peanut stew (vegan) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Peanut stew (vegan) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut stew (vegan) recipe. To cook peanut stew (vegan) you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Peanut stew (vegan):
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes.
- Provide 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 squeeze of agave syrup.
- Prepare 500 g of black eyed beans.
- You need 3 of heaped tbsp peanut butter/paste.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable pot stock.
- Use 1 handful of fresh spinach.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Black pepper.
- Provide of Be creative and add okra, zucchini, or any of your favourite vegetables.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Peanut stew (vegan):
- Prepare all the ingredients..
- Boil a cup of water and add the vegetable stock pot. Cook for a couple of minutes until it’s dissolved, then leave aside..
- In a large pan over high heat, warm the coconut oil. Add the onion and sprinkle with salt and cook for 2 minutes. Following the garlic for another 2 minutes..
- Add the fresh tomato pure (I blended the tomatoes to make it) cook for 2 minutes. Then add the cayenne pepper, ginger, red pepper, agave syrup, cumin and ground coriander and fry for another 2/3 more minutes..
- Add the peanut butter, vegetable soup, coconut milk and sweet potato. Stir together and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover and cook for 20 minutes. Stir every couple of minutes..
- Add the black eyed beans, spinach and cook for another 10/15 minutes..
- Serve it along with rice. I like to add avocado, plantain and sprinkle some seeds to make it crunchy and flavoursome..
The stew is full of flavor with various spices and healthy veggies to keep you warm and full. You may have never thought about adding peanut butter to your stew, but believe us, you should with this dish. African Peanut Stew (vegan)Budget Bytes. medium onion, garlic, chunky peanut butter, vegetable oil, collard greens Rich and Comforting African Peanut Stew [Vegan, Gluten-Free]One Green Planet. One-Pot African Peanut Stew- a warm and comforting meal that's super easy to make. Vegan and gluten-free with oil-free option!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Peanut stew (vegan) makes your day joyful.