What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for delicious Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe. You can cook mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 using 42 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Prepare 4 of med potatoes peeled,slice thickly,put in a doubl pot steam 20'.
- You need of Cabbage slice largely,cook in a saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- Prepare of French beans precook first: to steam on a double pots for 16' or.
- Prepare of Spinach or Kangkung blanched in saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- Prepare 2 of Bean Curds: cut in 1/2 then slice thickly,.
- Prepare of then fry in the wok filled with a hot oil, fry until golden.
- You need 100 g of Bean sprouts, pouring hot water to soften.
- Use 2 of carrots cut thin shape1×2.5cm,boil in saucepan little water 5'.
- Take 1 of big onion chopped finely, fried until half brown in a hot oil,.
- You need of Divided in half and half; other half onions.
- You need of are for decoration &these has to continue to fry till dark brown.
- Get 1/2 of Cucumber sliced.
- Take 4 of Small bunches of soft Lettuce (optional).
- Prepare 4 of eggs boiled for 6 min, peeled, cut into segments.1 egg/person.
- Provide 4 cups of Warm water from the kettle as needed.
- Provide 1-2 Tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare of Kerupuk emping or Kerupuk merah/red: cracker chips to put on top.
- Provide of or Cassava chips (from cassava root) sold in supermarket.
- Use of KETUPAT cakes (press cooked rice) or LONTONG rice.
- Take of Banana large leaf as base bed place on top of the plate.
- You need of How to make PEANUT sauce:.
- Take 500 gr of raw peeled Peanuts.
- Take of Rice Bran Oil ('Alfa one' brand, good for food).
- Take of In a wok put 1 inch oil, heat the oil,then add the peanuts, keep.
- Use of stirring & fry till change slightly the peanut's colour(beidge),.
- Get of then quickly remove the wok,drain the oil. Let cool the peanuts.
- Use of Other ingredients for the Peanut Sauce:.
- Take 3/4 cup of can Coconut Cream (optional).
- Get 300 mls of or more water from the kettle.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves (Daun salam).
- You need 3 of lemons/kaffir lime leaves, teared at sides of the leaves.
- Use 2 Tbs of Sweet Soy sauce (Kecap manis).
- Provide 4 tbs of Java coconut sugar(dark brown sugar, toffee flav) or.
- Provide 2 tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt or more.
- Use 2 tbs of tamarind paste or 2 tbs white wine vinegar.
- Use 3 of lemon/lime leaves, teared at sides leaves.
- Take of Spicy paste for the Peanut sauce:.
- Provide 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 10 of fresh red chillies.
- Take 2 cm of square slice terasi,fry dried on saucepan for 7" each side.
- Prepare of (or 1 tsp dried shrimp paste/mackerel fish paste).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Prepare the spicy paste: In a food processor put garlic, fresh chillies and the warm dried terasi..
- In a food processor put the cooled fried peanuts. Grind them until become a crunchy butter texture..
- In a wok on stove on medium heat put the water q.b., put the warm water, add the half fried cooked onions, spicy paste, peanut crunchy butter, bay leaves, lemon leaves, salt, jawa coconut sugar, soft brown sugar, sweet soy sauce or and coconut cream, tamarind paste or white wine vinegar: stirring all together & slowly bring to boil then lower down the heat, keep stirring. Put extra water if necessary to not having a concentrated gravy sauce. Taste the season, vinegar & the sugar..
- Cook gently for 2 minutes more. Turn off the heat. Pour the hot peanut sauce in a big serving jar. (When ready to serve on individual dish: pour the peanut sauce abundantly all over on the top of the veges)..
- To serve for 4 peoples: put the softened banana leaf on individual plate. Divide all the vegetables display nicely on each plate: arrange cooked potatoes over the banana as bed, then on top put the cabbage then French beans or a little of spinach, bean curd slices, cucumber, bean sprouts or carrots.Insert the lettuce on the side.On top of veges put a few of the Kerupuk on one side, sprinkle the dark brown dried fried onion on top centre, put the boiled eggs segments on top other side of the dish.
- Finally the gado-gado dish is completed arranged. Lastly pour abundantly the peanut sauce all over top. To those lover of extra hot: a put on the table a jar of Sambal Oelek..
So important is rice in the typical Indonesian meal that one Since most of the vegetables in this salad are cooked, and as far as I can recall, I have never seen someone enjoy this. Make the sauce by mixing peanut butter, garlic, sugar, coconut milk, lemon juice and salt. Making gado-gado sauce is very easy if you use a food processor like I did. Transfer the vegetables to a serving plate and pour the sauce on top of it or mix all the vegetables with the sauce in the mortar before serving. A popular street dish in Indonesia, gado gado ("mix-mix") is just the thing to shake up your weeknight routine.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 turns your day cheerful.