Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Spicy buttermilk recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Spicy buttermilk recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy buttermilk recipe. To make spicy buttermilk you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Spicy buttermilk:
- You need 1/4 cup of roughly chopped mint leaves.
- Use 1/4 cup of roughly chopped coriander.
- Provide 20 gmS of roughly chopped green garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of roasted cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare 200 gms of curd (dahi).
- You need 1 tsp of black salt(to taste).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Chilled water.
- Get 2 tbsp of Chopped curry leaves.
- Use 1 of green chili.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Spicy buttermilk:
- Combine mint leaves,coriander,green garlic, curry leaves,chili,1/2cup water in a mixture jar. Blend until smooth..
- Now add curd, black salt, 1cup chilled water in prepared mixture and blend it well..
- Pour the prepared buttermilk 🥛 in glasses. Decorate with cumin powder, mint leaves. Serve buttermilk chilled..
When making a Spicy Buttermilk, if you have any of the recipes below, they will be used before raw ingredients are used. Price ingredients of Spicy Buttermilk would fetch at market. I found a delicious recipe for fried chicken the other day. I'd never tried making fried chicken before but I figured I could give it a shot. Housewives in villages spend a lot of time to produce butter from curd and sometimes they use such blended yogurt to make desi spicy buttermilk.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Spicy buttermilk turns your day joyful.