What’s up buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Sweet potato and peanut butter laddus recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sweet potato and peanut butter laddus recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato and peanut butter laddus recipe. You can cook sweet potato and peanut butter laddus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Sweet potato and peanut butter laddus:
- Prepare as needed of steamed sweet potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of Jaggery powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of dessicated coconut powder or grated fresh coconut.
- Take as needed of dark chocolate chips (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Sweet potato and peanut butter laddus:
- Wash sweet potato thoroughly and steam cook it.Peel off and mash it in a bowl..
- Add 1 tsp Jaggery powder, 1 tbsp peanut butter,2 tsp dessicated coconut and dark chocolate chips.Mix well.Add 1/2 _1 tsp milk to bind the dough..
- Make medium size Laddus.Consume in 2-3 days.It is heavy so do not eat too much laddus at a time..
Season with salt, lime juice and a touch of sugar (optionally) remembering that the sweet potato will add further sweetness. Put the cubed sweet potato into the sauce and cover the pot. Arrange half the sweet potato slices evenly in the gratin dish. You do not have to layer them piece by piece, but try to ensure that the slices are mostly lying flat. Spread this mixture in dollops over the sweet potatoes in the dish.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Sweet potato and peanut butter laddus turns your day cheerful.