Hi buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for complete My Braised in Sweet Chilli & Pepper Sauce. 😘 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent My Braised in Sweet Chilli & Pepper Sauce. 😘 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my braised in sweet chilli & pepper sauce. 😘 recipe. You can cook my braised in sweet chilli & pepper sauce. 😘 using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good My Braised in Sweet Chilli & Pepper Sauce. 😘:
- You need 4 of thick cut pieces of Belly pork.
- Prepare 1 pint of chicken stock.
- Take 1 tbls of dried Mixed pepper flakes.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Sweet Chilli sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking My Braised in Sweet Chilli & Pepper Sauce. 😘:
- Add the belly pork to a deep oven proof dish and add the pepper flakes all over..
- Make the chicken stock and add the sweet chilli sauce and stir to mix then pour over the belly pork, add to a preheated oven 180°C for 30 minutes..
- Take out after 30 minutes turn the meat over then add the cornflour in a drop of water pour in and mix in the sauce. Add back to the oven lower the heat to 160°C for a further 30 minutes..
- When the time is up it will be less liquid and have a lovely thick tasting sauce. But you get a little grease of oil on top just pour it off slowly not to pour the sauce out too. lovely crisp veg with this dish I went for homemade chips..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your My Braised in Sweet Chilli & Pepper Sauce. 😘 makes your day cheerful.