Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Masala Peanut recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Masala Peanut recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala peanut recipe. You can have masala peanut using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Masala Peanut:
- Get 1 cup of raw peanuts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 pinch of black salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried and crushed mint leaves.
- Prepare as needed of ghee/oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Masala Peanut:
- Fry peanuts in hot ghee/ oil.
- Remove in a plate and sprinkle all the spices except mint powder.
- Mix them well and sprinkle mint powder..
Add water as needed making sure the spices and flour stick to the peanuts uniformly. Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Add little water and rice flour and ensure that the peanuts are coated well with the masala. Fry the peanuts in small quantities and separate them while frying using the frying spoon. Soak the excess oil and transfer these fried peanuts to a plate.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Masala Peanut turns your day joyful.