Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Pear and thyme chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Pear and thyme chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pear and thyme chutney recipe. To cook pear and thyme chutney you only need 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a perfect Pear and thyme chutney:
- Use 600 g of pears.
- Provide 200 g of sugar.
- Get 150 g of white wine vinegar.
- Take 100 g of chopped onion.
- Provide of Few sprigs of thyme.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Pear and thyme chutney:
- Peel, core and chop pears. Put sugar, onions and vinegar in a pan. Turn on the heat on low. As the sugar starts to melt, add the thyme leaves.
- Add the pears. Simmer away for about 45 mins until nice and sticky with no water left. Store in a sterilised jar in the fridge for up to a month.
Pears are often overlooked, but make a lovely chutney. DIRECTIONS Add diced pears & all other ingredients. This delicious chutney's flavor improves with age. Put chutney into a clean jar with a tight-fitting lid; set aside to let cool. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pear and thyme chutney turns your day joyful.