Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Milky Peanut Chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Milky Peanut Chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to milky peanut chutney recipe. To cook milky peanut chutney you need 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Milky Peanut Chutney:
- Get 1 of . Peanut – 1 cup.
- Use 2 of . Green chilly – 6.
- Take 3 of . Milk – 1/4 cup.
- Prepare 4 of . Water – 1/2 cup.
- Get 5 of . Salt – as needed.
- Use of To temper:.
- Provide 1 of . Oil – 1 tsp.
- Provide 2 of . Mustard – 1/2 tsp.
- Provide 3 of . Urid dal – 1/2 tsp.
- Provide 4 of . Red chilli – 1.
- Take 5 of . Hing – a pinch.
- Get 6 of . Curry leaves – 1 string.
- Take 7 of . Coriander leaves – 1 tsp.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Milky Peanut Chutney:
- 1. Roast peanut and clean the skin. 2. Grind peanut along with green chilli, milk, water and salt. 3. Transfer this to bowl. 4. Heat 1 tsp of oil in small kadai add mustard, urad dal, red chilli, hing, curry leaves and coriander leaves. Temper this over the chutney. 5. Serve hot with idli..
It's a vegan recipe, gluten free, and it Created in India, via South Africa, and perfected in the U. This is what Chutney is supposed to. Peanut Chutney Recipe is a delicious a nutty, toasty and typically Indian chutney that requires minimal effort. High-Protein Peanut Chutney Recipe-Indian Style Peanut Chutney Without Coconut. Peanut chutney or groundnut chutney is a delicious side dish chutney served along with idli, dosa, uttapams, upma or with any south indian breakfast recipe.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Milky Peanut Chutney makes your day cheerful.